Top : Muskie Fishing Lodges and Resorts : USA : Wisconsin
Muskie Fishing Directory: Muskie Fishing Lodges and Resorts : USA : Wisconsin
- Alpine Resort
- Alpine is an established American Plan resort tucked away in a beautiful, secluded lakefront setting. Our authentic log cabins stand among towering pines and overlook scenic Van Vliet Lake. The lake itself is one of three in the spring-fed Presque Isle chain-of-lakes and truly earns its classification as a Class "A" muskie lake.
(Visits from muskie anglers: 769 )
- Balsam Ridge Lodging
- Fine northwoods cabin rentals in Iron County Wisconsin near Mercer Wisconsin. Gene and Darla welcome you to a secluded, warm and cozy 4-season cabin rental in the great northwoods of Wisconsin for the entire family.
Balsam Ridge Lodging is located 1 mile from the well known Turtle Flambeau Flowage in Iron County Wisconsin.
Fishing, boating and snowmobiling are close by. There is also lots of rest and relaxation to be had.
(Visits from muskie anglers: 724 )
- Bayside Lodging
- Offering Nightly, Weekly & Monthly Rentals in the
Eagle River, Conover, Land 0' Lakes, Phelps, St. Germain, Sugar Camp & Three Lakes Wisconsin Areas
(Visits from muskie anglers: 713 )
- Bear Tracks Lodging
- This beautiful rental house was just been completely rebuilt.
It has 2 bedrooms and can accomodate up to 8 guests.
It is on Highway J, convienently located next to the snowmobile/ATV/ Biking trail right in Mercer, Wisconsin.
Echo Lake boat landing is 1/2 block away, Grand Portage & Mercer Lake boat landings are 3 blocks away. Walk to town for dining, mini golf, or shopping.
(Visits from muskie anglers: 618 )
- Beaver Lodge
- Mercer proudly boasts some of the finest fishing in northern Wisconsin. Whether you are after walleye, muskie, smallmouth or largemouth bass, northern pike or panfish, the Mercer area lakes, rivers and flowages have some of the finest fishing to be found anywhere.
Little Martha Lake is located in the north central Mercer, east of Hwy. H. It is 35 acres and 36 feet deep. Species of fish include muskie northern pike, bass, walleye and panfish.
(Visits from muskie anglers: 795 )
- Birch Lake Resort
- Birch Lake Resort and Campground is nestled on seventeen acres of Birch, Elm and Evergreens lined by 580 feet of sandy frontage on the north end of Birch Lake. There are over twenty lakes within twenty miles of the resort. All lakes including Birch Lake are famous for trophy Musky and Pike as well as Walleye, Bass and Pan fish.
(Visits from muskie anglers: 944 )
- Buckhorn Retreat
- Buckhorn Retreat, now a completely remodeled vacation cabin rental, along with 30 acres of land is surrounded by the Chequamegon National Forest and is adjacent to Recreational Trail 105, near Park Falls Wisconsin, for easy access to unlimited exploring. Call soon to experience your share of the Buckhorn history.
(Visits from muskie anglers: 648 )
- Bucktail Lodge
- Bucktail Lodge offers you the best of fishing and hunting trips with guide services available. Families often remain at the cottage and enjoy all our activities and attractions while others hunt and fish in the areas nearby, (hunters are areas AWAY from our site to ensure our guest's safety.)
(Visits from muskie anglers: 698 )
- Chanticleer Inn Motel and Resort Cabins
- Come to the Chanticleer Inn in Eagle River Wisconsin, a perfect destination for your Wisconsin vacations, family reunions and conferences; where a variety of recreational and leisure activities are at your fingertips, and peaceful relaxation is around every corner.
(Visits from muskie anglers: 620 )
- Cry of the Loon Resort
- Cry of the Loon Resort offers fishing, hunting, swimming, Pontoon Rental, skiing, boats, motors, large docks, boat launch, canoe, paddle boat, swingset, sandy beach, horseshoes and fish cleaning house. We also have satellite TV.So whether you swim, hunt or fish Cry of the Loon offers it all. We even offer quiet, which our couch potatoes enjoy. Come and see and enjoy for yourself, the "Crown Jewel of the North." We hope to see you soon at Cry of the Loon.
(Visits from muskie anglers: 681 )
- Dead Horse Lodge and Resort
- Northern Wisconsin’s Last Wilderness Area Tired of fighting the crowds? Here’s your chance to escape from your busy life to a relaxing and quiet area of Northern Wisconsin. Our new vacation homes, located in the vast wilderness area of the Turtle Flambeau Flowage, will give you the comfort you need along with the serenity of the area.
(Visits from muskie anglers: 613 )
- Deer House
- Play in the clean, cool water from your 200 ft private sand beach. Fish off the pier, or take the fishing boat out to hunt for the abundant northern pike, walleye, muskie, bass and panfish.
Spider Lake is a 350 acre lake with depths up to 60 feet. Go canoeing down the Turtle River, or take long walks through the cool forest and remember the sound of wind whispering through the trees. Relax in the evenings by sitting on the deck or in the screen porch overlooking the lake.
(Visits from muskie anglers: 665 )
- Deer Path Resort
- Deer Path Resort is situated on the sunny north shore of beautiful Buckatabon Lake, in Conover, Wisconsin, close to the narrows connecting to Lower Buckatabon, so that you can readily fish both lakes.
(Visits from muskie anglers: 672 )
- Double E Resort
- Double E Resort is located on Boot Lake; a 180 acre lake and Ess lake; a 55 acre lake. Fishing is excellent year round. Trophy size musky, walleye, northern pike and panfish are abundant. We have our own private boat launch for our customers use. Also Boot Lake does not have a public boat launch. We are a short 3 mile drive to the Turtle Flambeau Flowage's Springstead boat landing.
(Visits from muskie anglers: 662 )
- Eagles Nest Cabin
- Eagle’s Nest is a restored cottage, a private home available for renting year round. This vacation home is nestled among tall pines and birch trees on the south shore of Big Lake - one of the largest lakes on the Cisco Chain. Eagle’s Nest is 12 miles west of Land O’ Lakes, WI.
(Visits from muskie anglers: 708 )
- Flambeau Resort
- Wisconsin's Northwoods premier resort for all your Wisconsin vacation needs: Hunting, Fishing, Canoeing, Paddleboats, All Terrain Vehicles (ATV), Dirt Bikes, Cross Country Skiing and Snowmobiling. Located in the Chequamegon National Forest among the rustic birch and pine trees on the banks of the scenic south fork of the Flambeau River.
(Visits from muskie anglers: 606 )
- Foxfire Campground
- Foxfire Campground is a seasonal family resort located in the beautiful Northwoods, 2 miles north of Minocqua, Wisconsin on Hwy 51. Enjoy peaceful camping on two lakes, yet still be near all the activities and attractions of the local area. Little Bass Lake is great for swimming on our 500 ft. sandy beach. Little Musky is a motorized lake with a boat ramp. Commonly seen on both lakes are families of ducks, nesting loons and eagles soaring overhead.
(Visits from muskie anglers: 629 )
- Grapes Twin Haven
- Plan your next vacation at Grape's Twin Haven and enjoy our panoramic view of North Twin Lake. A 2788 acre lake famous for trophy Musky, Walleye, Smallmouth Bass, and Perch. The excellent fishing can be enjoyed Winter, Summer, Spring and Fall. We have access to the Nicolet National Forest, a nature lover's paradise which boasts of great hunting, hiking, snowmobiling and more.
(Visits from muskie anglers: 664 )
- Helds Bear Lodge
- The newest accommodations in the area. Two cabins are available. Complete living unit available for rental by the day, week or weekend. Cabin 1 is a 14 person luxury unit with 2700 sq. ft. of space that was completed in June of 2003. Amenities include full kitchen, living room, a gas fireplace with a 32" cable TV, 2 bathrooms, 3 bedrooms, a sleeping loft, washer and dryer, in-floor heating for your comfort, air conditioning, and a dramatic cathedral ceiling.
(Visits from muskie anglers: 623 )
- Horsehead Lake Retreat
- Located in beautiful Presque Isle, Wisconsin, we are just a few minutes from Boulder Junction and Manitowish Waters, Wisconsin, and the Upper Peninsula of Michigan. Enjoy watersports, fishing, swimming, and boating on our crystal-clear, 240-acre lake. The lake features a new boat launch for your convenience, or you way choose to rent our pontoon boat during your stay. Trails for walking, hiking, and biking can also be found nearby
(Visits from muskie anglers: 628 )
- Laconia Lodge
- We offer excellent fishing with luxurious accommodations that will make you feel right at home. Enjoy fantastic walleye, northern pike, and smallmouth bass fishing on Spooner Lake in the heart of Northern Wisconsin.
In addition to the excellent fishing, we also offer many other seasonal sports. Enjoy excellent bow and rifle hunting for deer and grouse, Take a leisurely hike or swim, improve your handicap at an 18-hole golf course, within walking distance of our resort.
(Visits from muskie anglers: 690 )
- M N L Resort
- M N L Resort is dedicated to your comfort and relaxation. Our housekeeping cottages are open year 'round. Hospitality is our priority! Whether you just want to relax and enjoy nature or take time to indulge in the many sporting activities available, this is the place for you! M N L Resort is located on beautiful Lower Buckatabon Lake in the center of Wisconsin's dense forest and lake region.
(Visits from muskie anglers: 601 )
- Moose Lake Resort
- Relax and enjoy a happy place for both families and sportsmen! We have a small, friendly resort with five clean and comfortable cottages set near the shoreline and far enough apart for privacy. Our grounds are nearly level (no hills) with grass to the waters edge. Our beach has a good sand bottom, gradual slope and no drop off. Part of the area is marked to keep boats out and as a safety measure for young swimmers.
(Visits from muskie anglers: 651 )
- Mystic Moose Resort
- Beautiful Moose Lake is a 1600 acre, dark water flowage surrounded by the Chequamegon National Forest making it a true fisherman's paradise. Fish for trophy musky, walleye, crappie, bass and panfish. Moose Lake is a Class A Musky Lake… the Mystic Musky awaits your arrival!
(Visits from muskie anglers: 675 )
- Plum Waters Resort
- We are situated in an ideal location for year around activities. Plum Lake is a class A trophy Musky lake with an abundance of Walleyes, Northern, bass and excellent pan fishing. Fall hunting can be rewarded with Whitetail, Grouse and Ducks. Winter sports include snowmobiling, cross-country skiing and ice fishing. Snowmobilers have access to miles of well-groomed and marked trails that pass right by the resort. Razorback Ridge cross-country ski trail is 1/8 mile from cabin door.
(Visits from muskie anglers: 689 )
- Riverdale Motel and Resort
- Riverdale Motel & Resort on the beautiful Eagle River Chain of 28 Lakes in Eagle River, Wisconsin.
Two piers for docking your boat on the beautiful chain of 28 lakes.
(Visits from muskie anglers: 590 )
- Sunrise Lodge
- Sunrise Lodge, Resort and Restaurant is a four season family resort featuring executive style lodging accommodating parties of 1 to 25. We have a variety of units featuring fireplaces, full kitchens, televisions and many more amenities. Lac Vieux Desert is a 4200 acre Michigan-Wisconsin boundary lake noted for Walleye, Northern, Musky, Perch and Crappie fishing
(Visits from muskie anglers: 649 )
- Sunrise Resort
- Enjoy the majesty of the North Woods at beautiful Sunrise Resort. Located on the western shore of Presque Isle Lake, Sunrise is surrounded by crystal clear waters and hardwood forests. Thrill at the tug of a trophy muskie, or at a child's delight in catching a "trophy" perch. Choose from a variety of outdoor games, water sports, hiking, biking, or simply relax and enjoy the peace and quiet of the North.
(Visits from muskie anglers: 685 )
- Sunset Haven Resort
- The France family welcomes you to year-round fun on beautiful Solberg Lake in the Chequamegon National Forest.
Full Liquor Bar
Broiled Sandwiches and Pizza
Comfortable, Modern Lakeside Cabins
Excellent walleye, muskie, northern pike and bass fishing
(Visits from muskie anglers: 615 )
- The Eagle River Inn and Resort
- The Eagle River area offers outdoor fun and activities no matter what the season. Spring, summer and fall will find you enjoying the famous Eagle River Chain of 28 lakes, whether you enjoy boating, fishing, water-skiing, or just relaxing by the waterside. In winter, snowmobile enthusiasts will enjoy riding right from the Eagle River Inn & Resort to over 1,000 miles of trails in the Vilas County area. Or, if you prefer skiing or snow shoeing, the area has many trails to offer.
(Visits from muskie anglers: 610 )
- Twin Waters Resort
- Big St. Germain Lake is a 1617 acre Class A Musky lake with access to Lake Content (244 acres) and Fawn Lake (22 acres) . It is listed by the Wisconsin DNR as one of the 10 BEST fishing lakes in the state. It has a large yield of Walleye and plentiful amount of Northern Pike and panfish. Trophy Musky prowl the waters of Big St. Germain as well as an often overlooked population of Bass.
(Visits from muskie anglers: 712 )
- Wildcat Lodge
- Since the 1920's, WILDCAT LODGE, in Boulder Junction Wisconsin, has been a favorite vacation experience through the four seasons of the year. We cordially invite you to "look us over"…see the modern quality of our lodging options…the variety of things to do…the diversity of our vacation plans. We think you'll like what you see, whatever the season, whatever your vacation needs.
(Visits from muskie anglers: 723 )
- Wind Drift Resort
- Wind Drift Resort offers some of the best fishing in the Northwoods. Lac Vieux Desert is the home of the World Record Tiger Musky. Walleye, Northern, and panfish also abound in this 4300 acre headwaters of the Wisconsin River.
(Visits from muskie anglers: 646 )
Pages Updated On: 17-May-2017 - 09:35:22