Top : Muskie Fishing Lodges and Resorts : Canada : Ontario
Muskie Fishing Directory: Muskie Fishing Lodges and Resorts : Canada : Ontario
- Aulneau Peninsula Muskie Fishing and Lodging
- Sabaskong Bay provides the muskie fishermen with unsurpassed lake structure. Many islands for wind breaks, weed /rock bays and reef / rock weed saddles to cast.Not uncommon to boat 5 or more on a fantastic day of musky fishing.World renowned and our lodging sits in the midst of the action.
(Visits from muskie anglers: 0 )
- Andersons Lodge
- Choose to fish one or all of the 6 lakes in our area that hold Silver and Tiger Muskies, including World Famous Lac Seul, Big and Little Vermilion Lakes, and three sanctuary lakes that are loaded! All-inclusive American Plan Package to Fly-in Outposts. Our professional guide staff will put you on em, so hold on!
(Visits from muskie anglers: 793 )
- Bay View Camp & Cottages
- We welcome you to fish the sheltered waters of Callander Bay, Lake Nipissing well known for its musky. Either stay in our new waterfront housekeeping cottages or our full serviced campground. We are only 15 minutes from North Bay with a variety of stores and things to do. Treat yourself to a great vacation on the South Shore of Lake Nipissing.
(Visits from muskie anglers: 668 )
- Bear Creek Cottages
- Bear Creek Cottages is a year-round fishing and family vacation resort located on the south shore of Lake Nipissing. Renowned for
walleye, pike, perch, bass and muskie fishing. Located along the south shore only minutes to the best fishing grounds. Fishing packages include
Accommodation, Boat/motor rental - 18' "Giesler" cedar strip boat and 20 HP Mercury motor.
(Visits from muskie anglers: 535 )
- Birch Hill Camp
- Fun awaits at Birch Hill Camp. The setting of this family operated campground has maintained the glory of nature, while offering the very best amenities to its guests. Catch Bass, Muskie and Walleye galore in Lake Nosbonsing, and let the kids frolic on the beach! Cabins, campgrounds and cottages are available.
(Visits from muskie anglers: 86 )
- Blue Heron Resort
- Enjoy this family fishing resort offering Modern Cottages, Camping, and RV sites. Fishing the Spanish River or the North Channel of Lake Huron offers anglers a wide variety of fishing action and beautiful scenery. Fish for Smallmouth Bass, Walleye, Northern Pike, Perch, Crappies, Musky, Sturgeon and Catfish. Fish the North Channel for Lake Trout, Rainbows, and Salmon.
(Visits from muskie anglers: 633 )
- Blyth's Canyon Lake Lodge
- Muskies in the 15-20 lb. range are common, with fish in the 35-40 lb. range being caught each year. Plus you always have the chance of catching that monster that everyone dreams of. Following a week’s trip to Canyon Lake Lodge, published in the West Virginia Gazette was the story of Danny Cunningham and Glen Drake who raised 35 Muskies in 1 and a half hours. The plentiful Muskies are the reason why over the years manufacturers have come to Canyon Lake to test their lures.
(Visits from muskie anglers: 863 )
- Camp Horizon
- Located 40 miles northwest of North Bay, on Lake Muskosung. Perfectly suited for a quiet family getaway, or for the avid outdoors sportsman to enjoy. Well equipped housekeeping cottages, as well as package plans including home cooked meals in our Lodge Dining Room. Fish for walleye, muskie, largemouth and smallmouth bass, northern pike and perch.
(Visits from muskie anglers: 697 )
- Camp La Plage
- Camp La Plage was established in 1934 and has a long history of providing happy muskie fishing vacations for anglers, hunters and families. Camp La Plage is located on a sheltered bay on the northwest shore of Lake Nipissing.
(Visits from muskie anglers: 522 )
- Camp Raymond
- Camp Raymond is situated on the picturesque northwest bay of Lake Nipissing. A fully equipped housekeeping camp geared to both families and fishermen. We offer many amenities to make your vacation a memorable one. Excellent muskie fishing!
(Visits from muskie anglers: 533 )
- Chaudiere Lodge
- Chaudiere Lodge is located on the Upper French River at the mouth of Lake Nipissing and is one of the finest resorts of its kind. With its 5 star rating and world class fishing, we provide an outdoor experience second to none. Our affordability and quality accommodations set us apart. Muskie, northern pike, bass and walleye fishing.
(Visits from muskie anglers: 391 )
- Country Cabins & Campground
- Open year round, we offer muskie fishing and are located in Rutherglen, Ontario on Talon Lake. We are 20 minutes from North Bay and Mattawa and 2 and a half hours North of Barrie. We offer full housekeeping cottages. Enjoy fishing, family vacations, snowmobiling, ice fishing and dining at our fully licensed bar and grill.
(Visits from muskie anglers: 556 )
- Deluxe Camp
- Open from early spring to late fall Deluxe Camp is a family/fishing resort offering 9 fully equipped waterfront housekeeping cottages and boat and motor rentals. Enjoy a swim in our in ground heated pool or a game of horseshoes. The kids will have fun in our children's playground. Lake Nipissing is well known for it's superior fishing, so grab your fishing rods and go after that trophy Northern Pike, Muskie, Bass or Pickerel.
(Visits from muskie anglers: 525 )
- Fireside Lodge
- Fireside Lodge is located in Sioux Lookout, Ontario 150 miles north of Canadian U.S. border above the state of Minnesota. Being the only Lodge on a 10 lake system Fireside Lodge offers all guests fabulous sportfishing for Smallmouth Bass, Northern Pike, and Muskie. Come join us for this "GREAT CANADIAN WILDERNESS EXPERIENCE"
(Visits from muskie anglers: 550 )
- Glen Echo Cottages
- Serious About Muskie Fishing? So Are We! On the South Shore of Lake Nipissing we offer the “Best fleet of boats” on the lake. Our 16’ Lund comes with raised casting platform, 3 swivel seats, fish finder, live well, bilge pump, and a 25 H.P. Mercury electric start motor. All guests get a tour of the fishing hot spots and provide you with a map of the area. Lake Nipissing offers great fishing for Walleye/Pickerel, Muskie, Pike & Bass.
(Visits from muskie anglers: 452 )
- Green Road Cottages
- Join us at Green Road Cottages for an adrenaline-filled day hunting some of Ontario's biggest Muskie and Northern Pike. Lake Nipissing has emerged as one of Ontario's premiere big fish lakes. With countless 50 plus and 40 plus inch Muskie and Northern Pike, your chances of landing the fish of a life-time have never been better.
(Visits from muskie anglers: 587 )
- Greening Bay Cottages
- We are pleased to invite you to our little haven nestled on the south shore of Lake Nipissing, just minutes from Callander and a short drive to North Bay, Ontario. We offer year-round activities but our specialty is fishing. Spring, Fall, or Winter fishing is the best in the area and we can help you find whatever catch you’re hoping for. Be it perch, walleye, or muskie, the south shore is sure to please.
(Visits from muskie anglers: 505 )
- Harris Hill Resort
- Harris Hill Resort is a quiet drive-to resort located on beautiful Lake of the Woods, just 18 miles from the border crossing at Baudette, MM and Rainy River. Fish for Walleye (Pickeral), Sauger, Smallmouth Bass, Crappie (Panfish), Northern Pike, Muskie, Perch or Sturgeon. WIRELESS INTERNET capabilities, Massage Therapy, Bait, Fishing Licenses, Tackle shop, as well as some grocery and snack items. pets welcome, however "pet rules" apply. Open year round
(Visits from muskie anglers: 379 )
- Lac Seul Lodge
- Lac Seul is broken up into many bays and inlets where you can enjoy endless fishing for both trophy Walleye and Northern Pike. A rare treat to anglers are the elusive Muskie and Bass. Wildlife is plentiful in our area deer, moose, bear and birds. Come watch the eagles soar and listen to the serene song of the loon.
(Visits from muskie anglers: 566 )
- Lac Seul's Evergreen Lodge
- Lac Seuls Evergreen Lodge invites you to fish the open waters, the quiet bays, and the beautiful island shores of Lac Seul. Enjoy the taste of freshly caught walleye, cooked on a open fire at one of our famous shore lunches.
(Visits from muskie anglers: 519 )
- Lakair Lodge
- With miles of twisting shoreline, picturesque islands and hidden back bays. Choose from 1, 2, 3 or 4 bedroom cabins, each with a modern generously outfitted kitchen and 3 piece bath. After a hard day fishing, put your feet up and relax on your own sundeck or screened in porch. American Plan guests will enjoy three delicious meals daily plus maid service (including towels and bedding).
(Visits from muskie anglers: 562 )
- Lucky Strike Camp
- Lucky Strike Camp is located on the West Arm of Lake Nipissing. The West Arm differs from the main body of water due to its depth and the fact that it is sheltered from the prevailing westerly winds. We have been fishing at Lucky Strike Camp for over 25 years and owners since 1989. For the expert or the amateur fisherman, you will find an abundance of Muskie, Walleye, Pike, and Bass.
(Visits from muskie anglers: 545 )
- Lunge Lodge
- The waters of the Upper French River have long been known for their abundance of giant muskellunge, the king of freshwater fish. Deriving its name for this sought-after gamefish, Lunge Lodge sits perched on the edge of 50,000 acres of sparkling Canadian water.
(Visits from muskie anglers: 671 )
- Martins Camp
- Members of Muskie Canada. Situated in Ontario's beautiful "Near North" tourist area, Martin's Camp is set on the shores of Restoule Lake, just South of North Bay and Lake Nipissing. Martin's Camp offers a choice of housekeeping cottages as well as campsites. We offer a complete package of great fishing vacations.
(Visits from muskie anglers: 579 )
- Memquisit Lodge
- Located in the West Arm of Lake Nipissing in Northern Ontario, enjoy fishing for bass, northern pike, pickerel (walleye) and muskies. All cottages overlook Lake Nipissing and are private. Guides are available for fishing and duck hunting vacations.
(Visits from muskie anglers: 492 )
- Mountain View Fishing & Hunting Lodge
- Nepewassi Lake is 16 miles long and well known for its quality & variety of fish. Pickerel (walleye), large & small mouth bass, muskie, tiger muskie, northern pike, perch and burbot. Open year round, we offer housekeeping packages and trailer site rentals.
(Visits from muskie anglers: 543 )
- Owl's Nest Lodge
- We are located on the south shore of of the unspoiled Trout Lake with facilities designed to offer a year-round escape to experience the beauty of Rainbow Country. Trout Lake is sixteen miles long and half a mile wide and is located eighteen kilometers from the village of Alban. The clean pollution-free water is noted for lake trout, pike, muskie and bass. Trailer and camping sites are available by the day or week and are located close to the central washrooms.
(Visits from muskie anglers: 534 )
- Panorama Camp
- Located on the beautiful Northwest Bay of Lake Nipissing, Panorama Camp has 2 and 3 bedroom, fully equipped, HK cottages along with 52 large and shaded camp sites. Lake Nipissing supports a fantastic warm water fishery. Fish for walleye, bass, pike, musky or pan fish. We have a natural sandy beach, boat/motor rental and dockage. Come visit us, you'll be happy you did!
(Visits from muskie anglers: 485 )
- Pine Sunset Lodge
- Located on Beautiful Dinorwic Lake has over 18,000 acres of island studded water and is at the head waters of the Wabigoon River System. The Chain of Lakes have been rated #1 in the world for combined Muskie and Walleye fishing. With the rice fields, river channel, main lake humps, little points, weed beds it’s just a tremendous place to fish. Fishing action is great for Walleye, Northern Pike, Muskie, Small mouth Bass and Yellow Perch. Lake Trout is with-in minutes from camp.
(Visits from muskie anglers: 453 )
- Pipestone Point Resort
- Welcome to Pipestone Point Resort. A wilderness retreat. An environment to serenity. Surrounded by some of the greatest hunting and fishing. The waters of the Walleye, Bass, Lake Trout, Northern and Muskie. Situated on a beautiful peninsula, Pipestone Point Resort offers unlimited exploration opportunities by land or water. 65,000 miles of shoreline, 14,000 islands, and countless bays make for a remote and tranquil setting.
(Visits from muskie anglers: 555 )
- Saenchiur flechey
- Saenchiur flechey is situated on the shoreline of the West Arm close to the West Bay of Lake Nipissing, an excellent fishing area for Muskie, Northern Pike, Bass or Pickerel (Walleye).
(Visits from muskie anglers: 471 )
- Shuswap Camp
- We are a four season vacation destination offering activities for the sportsman, family, vacationer, nature buff and true recreationalist. Located on the West Bay of Lake Nipissing, fish for such species as walleye (yellow pickerel), blue pickerel, sauger, musky, northern pike, small and largemouth bass, gar pike, whitefish, persh and numerous pan fish.
(Visits from muskie anglers: 496 )
- Silv'ry Moon Lodge
- Trout Lake is spring fed, fourteen miles long with forty four miles of shoreline. Lake trout, muskie, walleye, northern pike, large and smallmouth bass are plentiful. For a change of pace we also have boats on outlying wilderness lakes. For your convenience we have an enclosed fish cleaning station with stainless steel counters and sink with running water . Freezer service is available. Experienced guides are available with advance notice.
(Visits from muskie anglers: 507 )
- South River Resort
- Who can think of Lake Nipissing without thinking of fishing? The lake is prized for its catches of walleye, monster pike, giant musky, scrappy bass and many other sought after species. The fishing opportunities are indeed limitless here with seemingly endless water to explore. We're not just about fishing, peruse some of the other activities that we have to offer - there's something for everyone!
(Visits from muskie anglers: 275 )
- Sunbeam Bungalows
- Overlooking beautiful Callander Bay, Sunbeam Bungalows has the best to offer in fishing. With one of our 18ft fiberglass boats, 25hp electric start motors also swivel chairs and fish finder, venture out and discover the world renowned fishing Lake Nipissing has to offer. At the end of the day, venture back to one of our deluxe 1, 2 and 3 bedroom cottages. Restaurants and stores within 1 km.
(Visits from muskie anglers: 437 )
- Sunset Cove Lodge
- Sunset Cove Lodge on Lake Nipissing’s south shore, has been a memorable year round retreat to its multitude of guests for over 80 years. It’s one of the fishing hotspots in Ontario, sporting a fleet of motorized boats, with fish finders, to capture walleye, pike, musky, bass, perch and more.
(Visits from muskie anglers: 501 )
- Tama Kwa Vacationland
- Enjoy the great outdoors like never before. We're located right next to prime pickerel spawning grounds. Excellent stocks of great northern pike and muskie, smallmouth, largemouth and rock bass, yellow perch, and a number of other species, all of which may be caught within sight of our resort. Use our well-maintained 18-foot fiberglass boats and new 15 hp electric start outboard motors take you out to your favourite fishing holes quickly.
(Visits from muskie anglers: 533 )
- The West Arm Lodge
- West Arm is blessed with an abundance of weedbeds where muskie, northern pike, small mouth bass and large mouth bass, walley, perch and pan fish thrive. As a guest we will supply you with everything you need for successful fishing. We keep you abreast of exactly where the fish are biting in these many miles of unpopulated waters.
(Visits from muskie anglers: 487 )
- Totem Resorts and Outposts
- Located on Lake of the Woods, Ontario. 4 locations to choose from. Whether it's a quaint log cabin or an executive chalet, our accommodations are first class in every detail - and it shows! We're the only lodge that has been given a 5 Star Rating for 15 consecutive years. Totem Resorts have everything that's required for a first-class fishing adventure. Commonly referred to as an "angler's paradise", walleye, pike, bass and muskie are practically jumping into your boat.
(Visits from muskie anglers: 404 )
- Vance's Resort
- Muskie Fishing camp on the North Channel, Lake Huron and the mouth of the Spanish River.
(Visits from muskie anglers: 537 )
- Welcome Lodge
- Located on the West Arm of Lake Nipissing. The West Arm has approximately 30 miles of waterways and bays to explore without going out to the larger bays on the lake. There is varied underwater habitat from long shallow bays to deep channels with some structure. There are some areas of the West Arm that are inhabited but the majority is wilderness. The waterway is sheltered, so one can fish until the ice forms. Many Muskie in excess of 50" have been caught and/or seen in the area in recent years.
(Visits from muskie anglers: 470 )
- West Bay Cottages
- Whether you are a seasoned sportsman or a novice, the waters of Lake Nipissing offers a Great Muskie Fishiery as well as variety of species, Walleye (Pickerel), Northern Pike, Perch, Smallmouth and Largemouth Bass, Muskellunge and Panfish.
(Visits from muskie anglers: 167 )
- West Nipissing Resort
- Situated on the Northwest Bay of Lake Nipissing, in picturesque surroundings. Come vacation where all the family can relax and enjoy their holiday. Fishing is our main activity here at West Nipissing Resort. Our beautiful waters are filled with Pickerel (Walleye), Bass, Northern Pike, Muskie, and a variety of pan fish.
(Visits from muskie anglers: 498 )
- Whitefish Bay Camp
- Recreation, Beauty, Hospitality and Serenity In The Heart of Lake-Of-The-Woods... This is Canada's Premiere Fishing Camp, with Moose Hunting and More! The Lake of the Woods has always been a renowned fishing lake boasting superb Northern, Bass and Walleye fishing. Then there is the king sport of freshwater angler - the Muskie. Muskies grow to large sizes and are more abundant here than in most areas.
(Visits from muskie anglers: 577 )
Pages Updated On: 4-Apr-2013 - 14:34:21