Top : Muskie Equipment : Fishing Rods
Muskie Fishing Directory: Muskie Equipment : Fishing Rods
- Diamondback Muskie Roads
- Diamondback Musky Rods have been designed and built with the accumulative efforts of many of the country's top musky anglers and experienced custom rod builders. Diamondback's knowledge of graphite composites, resins, taper designs, and their ability to bring it all together has resulted in a reputation in the musky world as being the finest available.
(Visits from muskie anglers: 1548 )
- Fig Rig Fishing Rods
- Whatever species you fish for, whatever techniques you use to catch them, Fig Rig Rods makes a fishing rod perfectly suited for the way you fish. Please take a few minutes to browse our fishing rod catalog, look up a dealer in your area, meet our pro staff, and - once you've found that perfect fishing rod - place an order using our convenient online form. Who knows - the next monster trophy caught on a Fig Rig might be your own!
(Visits from muskie anglers: 1243 )
- Osprey Custom Rods
- Osprey Rods begin by starting with blanks from the St. Croix series. Thus, the finest graphite fishing pole is assured as the end product.
Each rod is then very carefully developed by putting each part precisely into position. This makes it that special custom rod.
The goal at Osprey is to provide the fisher with a unique, handsome, and high quality fishing rod that provides a sensitivity and pleasure that hasn't been experienced before.
(Visits from muskie anglers: 1157 )
- RP2 Custom Rods
- Introducing the new RP2 Tournament Series Custom Fishing Rods from the Winfield and Pilette Custom Rod Company. All of our rods are wrapped with high quality Shakespeare™ blanks that are double built with blank-through-handle construction. The RP2 Tournament Series uses only the finest components, featuring Pacific Bay cushioned reel seats and Pacific Bay stock ring guides.
(Visits from muskie anglers: 1050 )
- Sunrae Fishing Rod Sleeve
- The Sunrae Fishing Rod Sleeve is a fishing rod case, a rod cover, and a lure protector rolled into one. Folded up it is 3 inches square and thinner than a wallet. Unfolded it is 48 inches long. Made of a high-quality, durable, clear PVC.
Lures, baits, hooks and clasps are clearly visible through the sleeve. It features a flap closure that secures the sleeve to the rod.
(Visits from muskie anglers: 949 )
- WristSaver Rods
- Why Use WristSaver Rods? The balance point is right in your hand so it feels extremely lightwight while the handle tucks under your arm for extra support setting the hook and fighting those big ones! The aluminum core in the hanlde transmits the tiniest of vibrations into your hand so you don't miss those light strikes. This makes it an excellent jigging rod!
(Visits from muskie anglers: 1071 )
Pages Updated On: 17-May-2017 - 09:35:22