Top : Guides and Charters : USA : New York
Muskie Fishing Directory: Guides and Charters : USA : New York
- 1000 Islands Muskie Hunters
- The mighty Muskie or Muskellunge, often weighing in better than 40 pounds is caught between July 1st and December 1st, with best catches occurring in early to late fall. By far the hardest freshwater fish to catch, and the biggest adrenaline rush after you hook up and land one. We promote catch and release. A world record Muskellunge - 69 pounds, 15 ounces - was set here on The St. Lawrence River.
(Visits from muskie anglers: 777 )
- Muskie Daze Guide Service
- Catching the Freshwater fish of a lifetime may be well within your
grasp and a lot closer than you think. The Delaware and
Susquehanna Rivers and other area waters support many species of
fish in catchable numbers. The potential for catching trophy fish also
exists. My 16 ft. OMC Jet Boat allows us to access River areas that
are difficult or impossible to reach with conventional propeller boats
(Visits from muskie anglers: 645 )
- Sign Man Charters
- Home port is Clayton, New York which has always been the hub of trophy fishing on the
St. Lawrence River. Located in the heart of the 1000 Islands, you'll find Sign Man Charters, dedicated to your fishing satisfaction.
(Visits from muskie anglers: 627 )
- Water Wolf Charters
- Muskie fishing charters on the St. Lawrence River with Capt. Bob Walters of Water Wolf Charters. Offering full day fishing charters out of Clayton, New York from October thru December aboard a fully outfitted 31' Cherokee Sportfisher.
(Visits from muskie anglers: 424 )
Pages Updated On: 17-May-2017 - 09:35:22