Top : Cool
Muskie Fishing Directory: What's Cool - The Top 10!
10 Cool Links:
Articles : MuskieQuest
- Turn Your Musky Follows Into Takers
- Musky fishing can be a funny game. An angler can spend many hours beating the water to a froth, only to have a musky finally appear, lazily trailing the bait then slowly disappearing out of sight. Musky follows are a common occurrence when chasing this majestic beast, however, there are a few tricks that can be utilized to turn those curious fish into solid takers. Try these tips when out on your next hunt and get ready to land your fair share of braggin' size 'skies.
(Visits from muskie anglers: 3642 )
- Deep Trolling for Musky
- Trolling for musky is a productive tactic throughout the season, but it is in the fall when this method lives up to its reputation: big musky! As water bodies cool and fish put on the feed bag, trolling deep-diving crankbaits is an excellent technique for increasing your chances of landing a trophy. Understanding fall musky behavior, using a strategy to target deep fish, and having proper equipment are three critical components to fall fishing success
(Visits from muskie anglers: 5048 )
- Playing the Size Game with Muskie
- Musky fishing is literally a game of size. Searching for the lifetime fish that stretches beyond the fifty-inch mark on the tape, or a 'ski that bottoms out the scale at thirty-pounds are targets we all strive for when out on the water.
(Visits from muskie anglers: 3276 )
- Fishing reef structures for muskie.
- grew up calling them 'shoals' but everyone's got their own name for this kind underwater structure: humps, bumps, bars and of course, reefs. They're classic muskie spots and they're as unique as the lakes they're found in. No two are built exactly the same, but good ones just seem to be good ones no matter where you fish
(Visits from muskie anglers: 3480 )
Fishing Message Boards
- The Next Bite Message Board
- A great Pike and Muskie Forum. Our goal with these Forums has always been for the exchange of fishing information, and maintaining discussions "clean" of any undue slamming of products, companies or individuals.
(Visits from muskie anglers: 6066 )
Pages Updated On: 17-May-2017 - 09:35:22
Links Engine 2.0 By: Gossamer Threads Inc.